I am guessing that one of the male Thackers took these pictures due to the height. Either that, or someone short was standing on a chair.And if sisters are the sweetest part of life, what are brothers? Hmmm?
Very nice pictures.I love your hair, Lex! :) ~Em
OH...what's this i see....A NEW POST!WOW! Will wonders never cease? jk!Cute pics!Dree
cute! :)
Hey guys thanx for adding a new post !! lol nice pix :\|)@<!|)
This comment has been removed by the author.
A new post would be appreciated. Maybe you could do one on all the scrap Reid has piled in the back yard.
You're blog looks so much fun! I totally love it! Please stop my blog and check it out :)
I am guessing that one of the male Thackers took these pictures due to the height. Either that, or someone short was standing on a chair.
ReplyDeleteAnd if sisters are the sweetest part of life, what are brothers? Hmmm?
Very nice pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair, Lex! :)
~Em
OH...what's this i see....A NEW POST!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Will wonders never cease? jk!
Cute pics!
Dree
cute! :)
ReplyDeleteHey guys thanx for adding a new post !! lol nice pix :\
ReplyDelete|)@<!|)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA new post would be appreciated. Maybe you could do one on all the scrap Reid has piled in the back yard.
ReplyDeleteYou're blog looks so much fun! I totally love it! Please stop my blog and check it out :)
ReplyDelete