Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MACKINAC ISLAND VACATION - Part 1



                          a view from the top of Mackinac Island

        

                                       Liss, Mom and "Tek"



                                            the West Bluff





The sun was bright, so on the count of three everyone was supposed to look up at Alyssa. Alyse caught the look up part, but somehow missed the "at Alyssa." :)

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." 
 -T.S. Elliot-

3 comments:

  1. Wow a post!
    Looks like you guys had fun.
    Like the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. And btw, Alyse is just showing her "creative" pose off! I noticed that Alexis is looking at the camera really well in that picture too. :o)

    I love how when you click up the last picture, you can faintly see the bridge in the distance.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting! It looks like so much fun!
    Oh btw: I can't wait for part 2. :D
    -Em

    ReplyDelete