Saturday, August 14, 2010

More Pictures from the Island

One day we went geocaching around the Island.
This was team  #1
Team #2 (the losers:)
They had plenty of time to make an
awesome cheer.  Be sure and ask them about it.
 The Fearless team #3 
Don't be fooled, Jack isn't really this tall:)
The Thacker clan
                                                      
Katterman Family
Reid & Mommy K
Jack
At British Landing
All the girls
There is only one grocery store on the island
and it's very expensive so we plan our meals and
purchase everything ahead of time.  Five
shopping carts later and one and a half trips
up to the house (at least 2 miles) this was
the end result.  Alyssa had to organize,
 reorganize, and organize again.  We ate
very well!  Thank you girls!!!!!!!!!!
nice shades:)
The view from atop Fort Mackinaw.
On the ferry to the island

5 comments:

  1. This post looked so lonely without a comment, and these pictures definitely deserve a thumbs up comment.

    And BTW folks, I really am that tall, I just have a very short trunk and verrry long legs! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics,the one of your Mom & Dad in the trees is awesome,how took it?? So team #2 what was your cheer??

    |)@<!|)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the photo David. It is definitely one of my favorite pictures of my parents. :)

    Liss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lex, you did an amazing job on the blog !!! ( I forgot to tell you on the comment I just wrote:) love you ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete