Thursday, August 12, 2010

~Our trip to Mackinaw Island~




                                            
I have the best dad in the world:)

Beautiful views from the Island
 I LOVE this picture

The Grand Hotel

Sweet Little Alyse
Noah, Amanda, & Ethan
The fountain in front of the Grand Hotel
Noah



Sugar Loaf

11 comments:

  1. Hey! Nice post... I also like the new layout! I had so much fun with you at musicollege! See you Saturday!
    -Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...new blog look, new post. What else can I say? I am impressed! :o)

    Nice job with the pictures, Mackinac was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Looks like a gorgeous place.
    It was great to spend time with you guys at music college!
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's this? A new post on the Thackers blog? Wonders never cease, next thing you know, Lexi will be admitting volleyball isn't a real sport.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah right,keep dreaming Matty.ALEXIS will never admit that. But what ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Looks like a beautiful place!
    It was wonderful seeing you all at MusiCollege! What fun we had with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matthew, Matthew, Matthew, I'll make you a deal so that we can drop this issue! Here's the deal if you can get 25 people to admit that Motocross IS a REAL SPORT and VOLLEYBALL is just a game! Then I'll buy you a Gift card to Starbucks! However I'll be doing the same thing but obviously vice versa. And who ever complets this tasks first will win! Sound Good Matthew????? Oh and you have to have the person's signature:)


    Ps. If you can't get all the signatures then we will go with plan "B" .....You show up to quartet practice and I'll admit that volleyball isn't a sport:) However if you decide to take up my first offer then in order to claim your prize (That's if you win obviously:) you must come to a practice to recive it!!! Win WIn


    ~LEXI

    ReplyDelete
  8. A NEW POST...WOW...well, Matthew plan A gets you Starbucks, but plan B constitutes a yelling match! JK! Great pics, Lex!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have three words for you Lexi,"I will win."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh really, Well I only need 5 more! So go ahead and buy that Starbucks card:)

    ~Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please dont start this again! There won't be an end!! (wow that rhymes:) Awesome pics Liss !!! You are a true photographer :) ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete