Saturday, January 30, 2010

Skiing with the Arnolds


Rick, Reid, & Alyssa went skiing with the Arnold family.
They enjoyed playing games at the hotel.
Rick got the boys "hooked" on Lux...(Risk)
Nikki, Dree, Reid, & Christian
~Good Friends~
Resting in the lodge
Is Matt resting or did he fall? lol
Rick waiting at the top of the hill:)
Christian "Chilling" ;)
On Saturday Alyssa attempted to snowboard, and just as
she "thought" she got the hang of it...She fell and broke her
collar bone on the BUNNY HILL!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Nice Post...Finally!:) We werent going to mention that Alyssa fell on the BUNNY HILL, but since you said it first it is rather hilarious! We had SO much fun w/you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki. :) Just for the record I was on the border line of the bunny hill and another slope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I see. NOW it makes sense:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I detect sarcasm in that comment? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't let Matt's smile fool you. He feel backwards--

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last picture! It looks like it should be in a catalog. Hope to see you guys Friday!
    -Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just noticed the Sprite bottle in Dree's pocket. :) Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Emmy! I can take all the credit for the last picture...actually I can take credit for about half the pics. Without Lex there the responsibility of getting good blog pics fell fully on my shoulders...even though I didn't have a camera:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, well without my camera you would have been useless. :) But I must say you did do a good job taking the picture of us. I was just glad you didn't drop my camera from the chairlift. :)

    ReplyDelete