Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years at the Arnold's House

We had a blast spending New Years with the Arnolds.
Nikki
The deadly snowball fight;)
Matthew
Nikki using Alyssa as her shield
Liss & Lex
Stephanie getting ready to peg one of the boys
Matt giving Rick a quick safety lesson.
Nikki prepares to seek revenge
We enjoyed playing table games

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there. :(
    Oh well, maybe next New Year! ;)
    -Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I'm so glad you guys got to come...and I don't want any comments about me FINALLY commenting on your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok fine- Nothing will be said about you never commenting on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, it was great having you guys (and girls) over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Matt for almost forgetting us! LOL
    I see how it is!!!

    ~Lex

    ReplyDelete