Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vacation at French Lick with the Kattermans

The Pluto Spring water aka sulfur water that made French Lick famous.
Our super styling go-cart outfits:)
Alyse
At the bowling alley
This is one of my favorite pictures.
Waiting to take the tour through Marengo Cave.
Alyse & Amanda's expression when they saw the lizard on the wall.
Mirror Lake inside the cave
By the look on my mom's face...I think Noah is beating her;)
Inside the West Baden Hotel
The fire place we are standing in front of, the Smithsonian Museum offered
to buy for $250,000,000.
The biggest "Couch potato" of the week! LOL
The girls in the French Lick Hotel
Getting ready for tubing...Except Alyssa of course
Waiting to go down the hill.
We were extremely worn out at the end of the day:)
We ended the vacation with a trip to the water park. It was such a blast!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You posted. ;) I like the go-cart outfits. haha! See ya.
    -Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Tons of cute pics. I don't know which one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete