Last week, my dad took Reid and I to Halas Hall, which is the headquarters for the Chicago Bears!
This is were the Bears practice during the winter months. The field is the same length as a regular field, and the dome is made out of wood.
Our event took place in the Walter Payton Building. In 1977 and 1985, Walter Payton was the NFL player of the year and also the Most Valuable Player. He was elected into the Hall of Fame in 1993. In his 13 year career of playing football, he only missed one game. (It was the coaches decision, not his)
Henry Melton #69 DT and Chris Spencer #67 C were our coaches! We were split up into two teams. My dad and I were on Chris Spencer's team, and Reid was on Henry Melton's team. Our team won 23 to 16. Out of the five touchdowns that were scored that night, Reid scored 2, dad scored 1, and I scored 1! Now that is what I call the, "Thack-Attack!"
One of my Awesome brothers!!!
Former Bears player James "Big Cat" Williams #71 DT, was there to entertain us during dinner. He is 6'8' and 330 plus lb. Yes, talk about big! He is a motivational speaker and entrepreneur. He speaks on the topic of not only being a success in just the NFL but also in life.









That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!!! You guys must have had an awesome time! :D Go Bears!
ReplyDelete