Greed, take two, ultimate frisbee....seems like these are the games of choice recently. Looks like you all had fun....but where is Reid? Taking the pics?
No Liss & I were taking them. Reid wasn't there, he was still at work.
I love the pics !!!!!!! I heard you guys had added this but I hadnt seen it before :):):) Im so glad you guys got to come !!!! ~Cindy
we had lots of fun that night. thank for coming:):):):):) anna garcia
oh i also love the pics:):):) annna garcia
Greed, take two, ultimate frisbee....seems like these are the games of choice recently. Looks like you all had fun....but where is Reid? Taking the pics?
ReplyDeleteNo Liss & I were taking them. Reid wasn't there, he was still at work.
ReplyDeleteI love the pics !!!!!!! I heard you guys had added this but I hadnt seen it before :):):) Im so glad you guys got to come !!!! ~Cindy
ReplyDeletewe had lots of fun that night. thank for coming:):):):):)
ReplyDeleteanna garcia
oh i also love the pics:):):)
ReplyDeleteannna garcia