Friday, June 5, 2009

Pictures from May

Emmy is one of the "sweetest" girls you will ever meet:)
Lex turned 16 this month
This was the phenomenal cake we had...
Our wonderful mommy:)....We love you:)
Amanda made this beautiful cake....It was "Amazing"
Sweet little Alyse!!!
She found a pair of my dad's socks....She actually wore them for a long time.
We love you Alyse:)
Ethan graduated from kindergarten this month.
We went to "Indiana Beach" and went "Sky coasting".....It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
Jessica Smith, Kayla Peterson, Lex

5 comments:

  1. Nice post...it's just too bad that Amanda was angry while making that cake! ;o) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, we were all wondering...what exactly is "sky coasting"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jack for your lovely remark:) I wasn't sure what you meant...so I had to ask Rick what in the world you were talking about...I guess that's what you get for being grammatically-challenged! Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't know (and I don't want you to) how many times I have had to correct grammar mistakes on our blog after a family member pointed it out!

    I just look at it as a continuation of my English studies after high school! :o)

    My worst fault though, is mis-pronunciation. You can ask anyone in my family and you will be sure to get several classic examples of my slaughtering of some simple word. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lexi!!!!
    Can't wait to see you guys on the 15th!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete