Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas with the Family


Rick trying to train tomorrow's millionaire;)
Poppy received books from Rick
The "Home Run gift" from Reid
The "foul ball gift" from Rick....LOL
This is what happens when you run out Christmas wrap;)
Amanda & Dad "Chilling"
Mom lifting the 25lb turkey
Rick enjoyed helping Amanda build her Legos
The "look alike" cousins:)
Video games are a big hit at Christmas
Reid & Lex played a couple duets for our annual concert.
Anthony
Uncle Tony poses for a picture
The adults
The 10 grandchildren

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! You guys have been good bloggers! 3 days in a row! I really like the pictures from Mexico. You're parents are so cute! ;)
    -Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a son-- WOW- all I can say-- no words can properly express his action to his father -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm!!!! I wonder what "son" that was! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been my experience that no bad deed goes unpunished- So why should a good deed go unnoticed??

    ReplyDelete