Monday, August 17, 2009

Wilds 09

Bound For the Wilds!!!

Our friend Kirsten drew this year's camp theme on the van.
Liss & Lex getting ready to eat dinner.
Megan Hamilton was my counselor.
Liss, Megan, Cindy, and Lex
Cindy and Lex at the coffee shop.
This was Alyssa's counselor.
Having fun at "Cool Beans"
Eating lunch...
People asked if Liss and I if we were Megan's cousins:)
My cabin was named the "Santa Maria"
We were so glad that the Garcia family was able to come.
Best Friends for life!!!
One of the waterfalls we hiked to.
We were very surprised at how many "tall girls" there were this year;)
Lex and Elisa at the hotel.
Our cabin picture:)
We had an awesome time and thank the Lord for this wonderful opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. Very neat! I don't know if Lizzy told you guys, but we had some friends from our mom's church in Iowa that were counselors at the camp this year. I think they were all on the red team.

    ReplyDelete