
Molly and Mindy with the claw

Nathan

Eli really wants some candy:)




Reid is trying to figure out Jack's tricks.

Jack and his amazing tricks.


Connor, cute as a bug



Anna and Amanda

Molly is protecting Connor from the dog.


Emmy is phenomenal at sight reading.






Learning a new game

Playing a new game and learning the rules as needed:) LOL
Thanks for a super fun time!
ReplyDeleteWe talked about it all the way home. :)
We'll have a post up soon, but I think you all got more good pictures than we did.
Lizzie
Alright, this is my first "official" comment on your blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks for having us over, I had an awesome time.
I would have to say that was the most enjoyable volleyball game that I have ever played. (Of course, I haven't played that many games in my life :o)
Anyway, I need to get back to work on my post of the same evening. :oP
Thanks again Thackers!
Thank you so much for having us over! It was so fun! The food was delicious. We will have to get together again soon! :)
ReplyDelete-Emmy